Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Okami Legacy Teaser

Hey everyone.
I haven't been able to play for a while, so I apologize for that. But, here's a little teaser to hold you over until the next chapter.

The man walked slowly up to the throne, which was surrounded by piles of gold. There was only one light in the small dungeon room, a ceiling torch, casting a shadow throughout everything. He slightly bowed before looking his ruler in the eye: "Your Highness ... she has reached an old age, and is expected to expire soon ..."

The person looked up. "Good," she replied. "She'll be gone forever, and I'll have my power back and will be able to rule."

"Erm, no ... y-your Highness ... she has produced an offspring that will spawn more generations, who will, eventually, reach you, and attempt to defeat you once more ..."

"Oh, you're telling me this now?"

"Y-y-your --"

"ENOUGH!!!!!" she yelled, so loud that the walls shook: she then went to a corner and rested her hand upon a dusty chest. "What she does not know, the further she progresses, the stronger I grow ... it won't be long before I'm restored back to my old self again. But that does not make them any weaker. I have a mission for you, my dear servant."

After some tugging, the chest opened: a light escaped from it so bright that it filled the entire room. "I never thought I'd have to use this," she mumbled. "This is a portal to the mortal world. I need you to do me a favor there," she said, whispering into the servant's ear ...


Thanks for reading, and thanks for your patience. Comments (on the post or in the Cbox) are always appreciated. And since someone asked, my account on TS3.com is Lufferkinzify (it used to be Lufferkinz, but then I got banned), so if you want to friend, gift, whatever me, go for it. Happy simming! ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger