Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Okami Legacy 1.2 - "A Bouncing Baby Boy"

Before I start this chapter, I want to say that I have realized that I have not yet stated Amaterasu's traits/favorites/whatever! So here is her information!

Traits
Good - The family trait, which means every offspring in the household will have this trait, and it's the only one that's not randomized. I picked this trait because, well, the family is trying to defeat Evil, right?
Brave - I picked this trait because if you're going to help save your town, you're pretty brave.
Loves The Outdoors - I figured that since Ammy would be living outdoors/in very little space for a while, I'd use it to my advantage. Also, since she was a statue in the forest for a hundred years, she'd be used to the nature and stuff.
Ambitious - Amaterasu is determined to save Kimiki Village one day.
Neurotic - This is one of my favorite traits. Plus, it's funny and adds a little realism and difficulty to the challenge.
Favorites: Chinese (music), Sushi (food), Red (color). Her astrological sign is Aries.

Now that that's all covered, on with the show!


The Okami Legacy 1.2 - "A Bouncing Baby Boy"

With the few thousand simoleans Xander brought rolling in, a small cottage was able to be made. The toilet and shower were on the outside.


The inside of the house contained a double bed, a fridge and a counter, and a light. I later added a sink to wash dishes in, though. And, yes, the wallpaper is black & white. What? This is the Okami Legacy, not the Red-and-White Legacy! Plus, I do kind of like it.

Amaterasu frequently rubbed her tummy. She couldn't wait for the new addition to the household. Amaterasu wished for her first child to be a little boy. Someone who could bond easily with his hot-headed father, but one that she could play with as well. She had the perfect name for a boy, too. (If you're wondering why her maternity outfit is different, by the way, my game crashed. I didn't lose much, but her maternity outfit changed, as you've noticed.) Speaking of Xander ...


Here's his makeover. I guess I got a little sick of red & white, so I gave him a Spongey Lord t-shirt and dark blue jeans. The legacy color theme was kept however with his red & white sneakers.

Xander wasn't home very often, and he kept telling Amaterasu that work was holding him down, which she understood. When he was home though, Ammy made the best of it. Especially his fishy shorts.

Amaterasu continued to tend to her little garden. She could not wait for the plants to mature so she could eat the delicious greens and use them to spice up plain old dishes.

"May I feel your stomach?" Amaterasu was becoming very good friends with her boss, Boyd Wainwright. Sometimes she liked to escape her hot-headed husband and visit Boyd.

They giggled about many things together, and gossiped.

 They were also both Neurotic. Amaterasu felt relieved that she wasn't the only one who knew something must be controling them ... ;]


"Want to dance?" offered Boyd. "Sure, as much as this watermelon in my stomach will allow me!" laughed Ammy as she proceeded to dance her stress away with Boyd.

"Yeah! Strut my stuff! A lot of women try to hide their pregnant belly, but I like to show it off!" Amaterasu laughed and raised her arms in the air, showing off her pregnant. Around Boyd, she felt loose, free.

 Sometimes, he seemed even cute, and she liked to dream about being his partner. But she just shook the feeling off. She had a husband, and he had a wife and a kid (even if she didn't live with them anymore). He did make a good friend though.

Suddenly, Amaterasu looked down to see that she had been dancing in a small puddle. Her water had broken! She had had stomach pains a few hours before, but she thought those were just the effects of craving and eating from Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner. Now, she knew they were contractions. She clutched her tummy and screamed as Boyd began to freak out and dial Xander for her.

The ride to the hospital in the taxi however, was awkward and silent. Amaterasu knew that Xander had been dreading this day, and decided it was best not to speak.

Look at the large freak-out at the hospital as Amaterasu entered!

Finally, after hours of screaming, pushing and pain, little Haruki Okami was brought into the world. As Ammy wished, he was a little boy. "Haruki" meant "shining sun" in Japanese, and since "Amaterasu" meant "sun and heaven," she thought it was fitting.

Haruki was tired from being born, so Amaterasu snuggled him before putting him in his new crib.

Haruki Okami
Traits: Good, Excitable.
Favorites: Pop (music), PB&J (food), Aqua (color). Sign is Pisces.

Though Xander wasn't very good at it, he tried to be a good and responsible parent for his wife and infant.

"Am I changing his diaper correctly?" asked Xander, who has never had any experience with children of any kind, let alone changing a diaper. "Kind of. Raise him a little higher ... there you go," advised Amaterasu.

"Stupid ... cheap ... shower ..." mumbled Amaterasu under her breath as she attempted to repair the broken shower.

The garden was getting bigger each day, and it was almost time for the lush fruits to be harvested.

Life went on. Xander was starting to get bored with bills, babies, and worst of all, commiting to only one wife. He decided to go out and have a little fun while Amaterasu was occupied.

One day, Amaterasu was walking around the park with little Haruki in her arms. She had just returned from Boyd's house. Boyd had told Amaterasu that he heard that some neighbors were accusing his wife of having an affair, but he had decided to shake it off, and so did Ammy.
Suddenly, Amaterasu stopped right in her tracks. She stared at a sight she could never unsee, and felt her heart drop to her feet.

There was Xander, HER husband, kissing Susan Wainwright, Boyd's wife. The neighbors were right; Susan was having an affair. So was Xander. And they were having it with each other.

The couple continued to kiss, completely oblivious of Amaterasu standing only a few yards away. Ammy's heart was shattered into pieces as the scene continued to unfold.

Amaterasu finally got the courage to walk up to the two, and she cleared her throat. They both jumped apart immediately. Ammy started with Susan. "How DARE you! How dare you go around kissing MY husband, when you know that we have a kid! Even worse, you're MARRIED with a child of your own! What is wrong with you, what is wrong with your soul?! Have you no heart, devoid of any human emotion?!?!" she screeched. Xander just stood like he had absolutely no idea what was going on.

"Yeah, says the weak woman who cannot even capture the heart of her own husband."

"SAY THAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU!!!!!" Amaterasu screamed, grabbing Susan by the collar. She craned her head over to Xander, who she saw about to walk away. She released Susan, who gasped for air and then ran away, hoping to get to her husband before the news broke out. Ammy approached her husband. "YOU!" she seethed, her voice dripping with hatred.

"YOU cheated on me! How dare you?! I thought we were going to work this out? Remember, your Commitment Issues problem?"

"I did no such thing," Xander scoffed. "Then what was that I just saw? Why were your lips on hers? Huh? HUH?!?!" Amaterasu's voice began to grow louder and louder with each syllable.

"You know what?! Nevermind! We're through! Over! DONE! I'm filing for a divorce!" Ammy totally lost control and spat at Xander. "Baby, baby please ..." he whimpered.

"Don't 'baby' me! I've had enough of your acts! I should have been suspicious right from the start! I should have never even considering being with you!"

"I want you OUT by tomorrow morning. And don't even think about even looking at me ever again!" Amaterasu sealed the deal.

Xander then packed all his things and left, hopefully never to be seen, or heard from, again.

Amaterasu could only think of one place to go. She didn't care that the woman that had destroyed her marriage lived there. Mustering up whatever courage she could, almost blindly she made her way to Boyd's house.

Unfortunately, Susan was the one to invite her in. "Boyd is in the bathroom. He'll be out momentarily," said Susan, slightly annoyed, before stalking away.

"Hey, Ammy!" Boyd's voice trailed off when he saw tears falling down her cheeks, "Ammy? Am, what's wrong? Talk to me."

"It's Xander! He cheated on me with your wife." Amaterasu sniffled.

"I know," he said quietly. "Susan fessed up to me as soon as she came home. I guess she thought it would make her look better. I'm filing for a divorce. Don't worry about it, Ammy, I'm not mad at you. Actually, I'm kind of thankful. I was probably going to divorce her anyway. I could never stand that snobby, stuck-up woman," Boyd explained, which lifted a load off of Amaterasu's shoulders.

"But, why did he do this? Do I not deserve love, to be loved?" sniffled Ammy.

"You have me ... Amaterasu ..." said Boyd seductively, getting in close, his voice soft and quiet so that only she could hear. Ammy then remembered what she thought before, the first time she saw him, her dreaming and longing ...

Before she could change her mind, Amaterasu grabbed Boyd's arm and pulled him toward her in a sweet, teary kiss. Heaven could not describe what it felt like when their lips fused together; they fit perfectly, in harmony.

They pulled each other in, wanting nothing but the other, not getting enough ...

Thank you for viewing The Okami Legacy! Some news: I am going to be posting on this blog from now on instead of the Sims3.com thread! I just feel that posting on this blog is easier for me. So from this moment on, future chapters will be posted here!

And that wraps up 1.2! See ya next time, on 1.3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger